Sunday 8 July 2012

on the subject of toby and dating websites

i have been stripped of ANY sleep recently as i've been out every night whether that be to a 53 year old x-factor rejectee's crib or to toby's crackden (see pictures). however, this week has proved to me the negatives and positives of 53 year old men, druggies and boys in general. out of sheer boredom, i made a plenty-of-fish account which for those of you who don't know, is a FREE dating site. along with the generic, homicidal rapists there are some genuinely lonely people. this caused me to think at length about my most recent (failed) relationship. the reason as to why we broke up was due to the two things that worry every teen mother most - drugs and sex. it's true, drugs really can fuck your life up although in this instance, the heavy usage of meow and weed saved me from a lifetime of chauvinism and constant worrying about whether i was too fat etc. because, when you're a psychotic sixteen year old like myself, it's so easy to fall into the trap of changing your entire self for that one person. which is why i thank my previous sexual encounters for making a) my boyfriend (ex) think i'm a massive slut b) and by my boyfriend not trusting me, once again questioning my INDEPENDENCE. 
so last night, i went round toby's with 3g of kaos and detailed my woes to him and listened to outkast and destiny's child. love toby for lyf (mini shoutout) and thank you to all those people that actually read/listen to my shit. 

i need to sleep more